Taco Dip Recipe For The Big Game!
If you are like me and scrambling last-minute for something delicious to bring to your party this weekend for the big game, look no further! This taco dip will certainly be a fan favorite AND it pairs perfectly with Jackson’s Spicy Tomatillo chips!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 4 Roma tomatoes seeds removed, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup sliced olives
- sliced jalapenos, pickled or fresh for topping, optional
- 1 ¼ cup finely shredded sharp cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 5oz bag of Jackson’s Spicy Tomatillo Chips
- Stir together the softened cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Add taco seasoning and stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9-10" pie dish.
- Top mixture with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, jalapenos (if using) and finally evenly sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Final mix-up and you are ready to go
- Taco dip can be served immediately or can be covered and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Looking for a Game Day Guacamole Recipe? Check this out!