Game Day Guacamole Recipe
It’s football season, Jackson’s fans! Which means breaking out your good luck jersey and gameday traditions. One easy gameday addition is our simple Bacon Guacamole recipe!
- 3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 4 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- One Bag of Jackson’s Chips – Spicy Tomatillo
- Before starting, save 1 tablespoon of bacon crumbles and set them aside.
- Slice avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop into a mixing bowl.
- Mash with a fork to make it as smooth or chunky as you prefer.
- Add remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir together.
- Once mixed thoroughly, grab your reserved 1 tablespoon of bacon crumbles and sprinkle them over the top!