Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Now that the holiday season is upon us, we know some of you may be tired of the same old thing. Well here is a tasty twist to a family holiday classic!
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 carton (11oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of lightly crushed Jackson’s Spicy Tomatillo chips (or any Jackson's Chip)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt the butter or ghee in a large, oven proof pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- When fat has melted, add the garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add cleaned and trimmed green beans and cook until bright green, about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, mushroom soup and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Cook in a 375 degree oven until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with the lightly crushed Spicy Tomatillo chips and bake for another 5ish minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.